The meaning of grinding the head of the carbide saw blade into a mirror:
1. No glue when cutting plywood; 2. Long service life when cutting aluminum alloy on the production line; 3. The product sells well; in view of these three reasons, our company specially developed a mirror grinding wheel according to customer requirements and made it Lots of experiments.
1. Test equipment: Tuosi TH2 automatic relief angle machine
2. Saw blade specification: 305X30X3.2X96T, blade material: KCR05+, saw blade manufacturer: Nanhai Yongtai.
3. Grinding wheel specifications: BW125X32X5 (3.2/1.8) X6 8ASDC325/600QK/PK100B01. Manufacturer: Jinhengtai.
4. Grinding parameters: TP gear, new piece bevel angle feed 0.85, small flat tooth feed 0.1, large flat tooth feed 0.30+0.05, height difference 0.25, feed speed: 3.5mm/s.
5. Grinding efficiency: 1066 seconds/piece, 305/96T is calculated based on 8 hours working time per day, 0.9 effective time, 8X3600/1066X0.9=24.31 saw blades/day/shift.
6. Grinding effect:
Mirror grinding wheel grinding
7. Grinding wheel life test results: each grinding wheel can grind 1,800 305/96T saw blades. This value is approximate and will fluctuate depending on the polishing amount, polishing speed and other reasons.
8. Precautions during use: After the new grinding wheel is installed, the finish can be normal after grinding 2 saw blades. When there are uneven stripes on the grinding surface of the saw blade, it can be solved by reducing the cutting speed.
Shijiazhuang Jinhengtai Grinding Wheel Co., Ltd.
Subject: Dong Yinglei
January 25, 2013
Scan, add wechat
of Sales Engineer
Address: No. 2, Area F, No. 8, Qingyuan Street,
Shijiazhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone