Jinhengtai grinding wheel tells you the scope of use of CBN grinding wheel
Cubic boron nitride (CBN) grinding wheel is a tool for grinding hard alloys, glass, ceramics, gemstones and other high-hard and brittle materials. In recent years, with the rapid development of high-speed grinding and ultra-precision grinding technology, a higher level of grinding wheel has been proposed. Requirements, the ceramic resin bond grinding wheel can no longer meet the production needs. The metal bond grinding wheel has been widely used in production due to its high bonding strength, good formability, and long service life. The metal bond diamond grinding wheel is mainly produced according to different manufacturing methods. There are two types of sintering and electroplating. In order to give full play to the role of super-hard abrasives, foreign countries began to develop a new type of grinding wheel with high-temperature brazing in the early 1990s, that is, the wheel is still in the research and development stage.
1. The grinding of mild steel is the first. A lot of experience has achieved very ideal results for the grinding of imported and domestic stainless steel and other mild steel, and the efficiency has been increased by about 100%, and the economic benefit has been increased by 200%.
2. Fine grinding and final grinding of mass-produced workpieces (miniature bearings, air compressors, crankshafts, camshafts, high-precision threads, instruments, etc.) on automatic machine tools.
3. Grinding of complex surface workpieces (gear shapers, broaches, high-precision gears, masters, punches, etc.) that require the grinding wheel to have good edge retention.
4. Fine grinding and final grinding of large precision workpieces (machine tool guide rails, high-precision lead screws, etc.). The use of ordinary abrasives for these workpieces tends to cause large deformations due to the high grinding temperature, and CBN grinding wheels are preferred.
5. Fine grinding and final grinding of precision parts made of heat-resistant steel and alloy steel with high hardness (above HRC55). When these parts are used with ordinary abrasive tools, high accuracy cannot be obtained due to abrasive tool consumption or excessive blunt grinding.
6. Sharpening of special steel such as tungsten, tungsten and molybdenum high-speed steel, vanadium alloy steel, cobalt alloy steel, special high-speed steel tool sharpening, super-finishing of difficult-to-machine heat-resistant steel workpieces, and honing of other steel quenching tools.
7. Sharpening and precision of special high-speed steel tools containing tungsten, tungsten-molybdenum and other high-speed steel, especially vanadium alloy steel, cobalt alloy steel and other special high-speed steel tools.
8. Precision grinding and final grinding of precision parts made of alloy structural steel with heat resistance, stainless steel and high hardness (above HRC55). The grinding of these parts with ordinary abrasives consumes too much or blunts too fast to obtain high precision.
9. Mass-produced workpieces such as instruments and miniature bearing parts on automatic or semi-automatic machine tools.
10. CBN is the best choice for grinding wheels for titanium alloy grinding.
Scan, add wechat
of Sales Engineer
Address: No. 2, Area F, No. 8, Qingyuan Street,
Shijiazhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone